Rethinking Pluralism: Ritual, Experience, and Ambiguity. By Adam B. Seligman and Robert P. Weller. New York: Oxford University Press, 2012. Pp. xii + 245. Cloth, $99.00; paper, $29.95.
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
© 2014 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 40, Issue 2, page 78, June 2014
How to Cite
Dawson, S. (2014), Rethinking Pluralism: Ritual, Experience, and Ambiguity. By Adam B. Seligman and Robert P. Weller. New York: Oxford University Press, 2012. Pp. xii + 245. Cloth, $99.00; paper, $29.95. Religious Studies Review, 40: 78. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12121_4
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!