Walking through Fire: Iraqis' Struggle for Justice and Reconciliation. By Peggy Faw Gish. Eugene, OR: Cascade Books, 2013. Pp. xvi + 238; plates, maps. Paper, $28.00.
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
© 2014 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 40, Issue 2, page 90, June 2014
How to Cite
Brubaker, P. K. (2014), Walking through Fire: Iraqis' Struggle for Justice and Reconciliation. By Peggy Faw Gish. Eugene, OR: Cascade Books, 2013. Pp. xvi + 238; plates, maps. Paper, $28.00. Religious Studies Review, 40: 90. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12126_4
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!