History of Christianity (Early)
Promised Bodies: Time, Language, & Corporeality in Medieval Women's Mystical Texts. By Patricia Dailey. New York: Columbia University Press, 2013. Pp. ix + 260. Cloth, $55.00.
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
© 2014 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 110–111, June 2014
How to Cite
Clemmons, T. (2014), Promised Bodies: Time, Language, & Corporeality in Medieval Women's Mystical Texts. By Patricia Dailey. New York: Columbia University Press, 2013. Pp. ix + 260. Cloth, $55.00. Religious Studies Review, 40: 110–111. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12132_11
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!