The East India Company and Religion, 1698–1858. By Penelope Carson. Worlds of the East India Company. Rochester, NY: Boydell Press, 2012. Pp. xii + 277. Cloth, $120.00.
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2014
© 2014 Rice University
Religious Studies Review
Volume 40, Issue 2, page 116, June 2014
How to Cite
Hatcher, B. A. (2014), The East India Company and Religion, 1698–1858. By Penelope Carson. Worlds of the East India Company. Rochester, NY: Boydell Press, 2012. Pp. xii + 277. Cloth, $120.00. Religious Studies Review, 40: 116. doi: 10.1111/rsr.12138
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!