Bayesian ranking responses in multiple-response questions
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 177, Issue 1, pages 191–208, January 2014
How to Cite
Wang, H. and Huang, W. H. (2014), Bayesian ranking responses in multiple-response questions. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 177: 191–208. doi: 10.1111/rssa.12009
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- National Science Council
- National Center for Theoretical Sciences
- National Chiao Tung University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!