Treatment comparisons for decision making: facing the problems of sparse and few data
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 177, Issue 1, pages 259–279, January 2014
How to Cite
Soares, M. O., Dumville, J. C., Ades, A. E. and Welton, N. J. (2014), Treatment comparisons for decision making: facing the problems of sparse and few data. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 177: 259–279. doi: 10.1111/rssa.12010
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0501814
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!