Inference and forecasting in the age–period–cohort model with unknown exposure with an application to mesothelioma mortality
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society)
Volume 178, Issue 1, pages 29–55, January 2015
How to Cite
Martínez Miranda, M. D., Nielsen, B. and Nielsen, J. P. (2015), Inference and forecasting in the age–period–cohort model with unknown exposure with an application to mesothelioma mortality. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society), 178: 29–55. doi: 10.1111/rssa.12051
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2014
- European Commission's Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship. Grant Numbers: FP7-PEOPLE-2011-IEF, 302600
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: MTM2008-03010
- Institute for Economic Modelling at the Oxford Martin School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!