A test for second-order stationarity and approximate confidence intervals for localized autocovariances for locally stationary time series
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology)
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 879–904, November 2013
How to Cite
Nason, G. (2013), A test for second-order stationarity and approximate confidence intervals for localized autocovariances for locally stationary time series. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 75: 879–904. doi: 10.1111/rssb.12015
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- The energy programme is a Research Councils UK
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
- Economic and Social Research Council
- Natural Environment Research Council
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council
- Science and Technology Facilities Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!