Association pattern discovery via theme dictionary models
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology)
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 319–347, March 2014
How to Cite
Deng, K., Geng, Z. and Liu, J. S. (2014), Association pattern discovery via theme dictionary models. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 76: 319–347. doi: 10.1111/rssb.12032
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMS-0706989, DMS-1007762, DMS-1208771
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 11171365, 10931002
- Shenzhen Special Fund for Strategic Emerging Industry. Grant Number: ZD201111080127A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!