Two-sample test of high dimensional means under dependence
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology)
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 349–372, March 2014
How to Cite
Tony Cai, T., Liu, W. and Xia, Y. (2014), Two-sample test of high dimensional means under dependence. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 76: 349–372. doi: 10.1111/rssb.12034
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- National ScienceFoundationFocusedResearchGroup. Grant Number: DMS-0854973
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11201298
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!