Structured functional additive regression in reproducing kernel Hilbert spaces
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology)
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 581–603, June 2014
How to Cite
Zhu, H., Yao, F. and Zhang, H. H. (2014), Structured functional additive regression in reproducing kernel Hilbert spaces. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 76: 581–603. doi: 10.1111/rssb.12036
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council, Canada
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 CA-085848
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMS-0645293
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!