Calendarization with interpolating splines and state space models
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada 2013. Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Industry
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 371–399, May 2013
How to Cite
Quenneville, B., Picard, F. and Fortier, S. (2013), Calendarization with interpolating splines and state space models. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 62: 371–399. doi: 10.1111/rssc.12002
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- [Received August 2010. Final revision September 2012]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!