A two-component circular regression model for repeated measures auditory localization data
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 515–534, August 2013
How to Cite
McMillan, G. P., Hanson, T. E., Saunders, G. and Gallun, F. J. (2013), A two-component circular regression model for repeated measures auditory localization data. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 62: 515–534. doi: 10.1111/rssc.12004
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- [Received May 2011. Final revision October 2012]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!