A penalized likelihood approach to estimate within-household contact networks from egocentric data
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 629–648, August 2013
How to Cite
Potter, G. E. and Hens, N. (2013), A penalized likelihood approach to estimate within-household contact networks from egocentric data. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 62: 629–648. doi: 10.1111/rssc.12011
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!