Smooth estimation of a lifetime distribution with competing risks by using regular interval observations: application to cocoa fruits growth
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 741–760, November 2013
How to Cite
Soh, P. T., Nguéma, E.-P. N., Gwet, H. and Ndoumbè-Nkeng, M. (2013), Smooth estimation of a lifetime distribution with competing risks by using regular interval observations: application to cocoa fruits growth. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 62: 741–760. doi: 10.1111/rssc.12019
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- The Institute of AgriculturalResearch for Development
- National Institute of Agricultural Research
- Service for Cooperation and Cultural Action
- French Embassy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!