Time varying frailty models and the estimation of heterogeneities in transmission of infectious diseases
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 141–158, January 2014
How to Cite
Unkel, S., Farrington, C. P., Whitaker, H. J. and Pebody, R. (2014), Time varying frailty models and the estimation of heterogeneities in transmission of infectious diseases. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 63: 141–158. doi: 10.1111/rssc.12033
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- UK Medical Research Council
- Royal SocietyWolfson Research Merit Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!