A Bayesian dose finding design for oncology clinical trials of combinational biological agents
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 Royal Statistical Society
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics)
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 159–173, January 2014
How to Cite
Cai, C., Yuan, Y. and Ji, Y. (2014), A Bayesian dose finding design for oncology clinical trials of combinational biological agents. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C (Applied Statistics), 63: 159–173. doi: 10.1111/rssc.12039
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2013
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: R01 CA154591
- Specialized Programs of Research Excellence for Uterine Cancers. Grant Number: P50 CA098258-08
- National Institutes of Health's clinical and translational science. Grant Number: UL1 TR000371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!