EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF AGGLOMERATION ECONOMIES IN THE JAPANESE ASSEMBLY-TYPE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY FOR 1985–2000: USING AGGLOMERATION AND COAGGLOMERATION INDICES
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
© The Applied Regional Science Conference (ARSC)/Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd 2014
Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 57–79, March 2014
How to Cite
Tokunaga, S., Kageyama, M., Akune, Y. and Nakamura, R. (2014), EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF AGGLOMERATION ECONOMIES IN THE JAPANESE ASSEMBLY-TYPE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY FOR 1985–2000: USING AGGLOMERATION AND COAGGLOMERATION INDICES. Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, 26: 57–79. doi: 10.1111/rurd.12019
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!