MODELING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ECONOMIC GROWTH AND TIME–DISTANCE ACCESSIBILITY IN SOUTH AFRICA
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2014
© The Applied Regional Science Conference (ARSC)/Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd 2014
Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 81–96, July 2014
How to Cite
Cheruiyot, K. and Harrison, P. (2014), MODELING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ECONOMIC GROWTH AND TIME–DISTANCE ACCESSIBILITY IN SOUTH AFRICA. Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, 26: 81–96. doi: 10.1111/rurd.12021
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!