Disclaimer: The views expressed in this paper are the sole responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the European Commission.
AGRI-FOOD AND BIO-BASED ANALYSIS IN THE SPANISH ECONOMY USING A KEY SECTOR APPROACH
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© The Applied Regional Science Conference (ARSC)/Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd 2014
Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 112–134, July 2014
How to Cite
Cardenete, M. A., Boulanger, P., Del Carmen Delgado, M., Ferrari, E. and M'Barek, R. (2014), AGRI-FOOD AND BIO-BASED ANALYSIS IN THE SPANISH ECONOMY USING A KEY SECTOR APPROACH. Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, 26: 112–134. doi: 10.1111/rurd.12022
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!