Data analysis reported in this article was partially supported by funding from the National Science Foundation (NSF) Partnerships in International Research and Education (PIRE) Early-Career Summer Fellowship. We acknowledge our debt to the large number of people who participated in the collection of the Nang Rong Project and Chitwan Valley Family Study. We also thank three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. Direct all correspondence to Martin Piotrowski, of Sociology, University of Oklahoma, 780 Van Vleet Oval, Kaufman Hall 331, Norman, OK 73019, (405) 325-1751; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Farming Systems and Rural Out-Migration in Nang Rong, Thailand, and Chitwan Valley, Nepal†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 75–108, March 2013
How to Cite
Piotrowski, M., Ghimire, D. and Rindfuss, R. (2013), Farming Systems and Rural Out-Migration in Nang Rong, Thailand, and Chitwan Valley, Nepal. Rural Sociology, 78: 75–108. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12000
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!