Contact Kai A. Schafft at Penn State University, Department of Education Policy Studies, 310B Rackley Building, University Park, PA 16802, 814-863-2031, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. This work was funded in part through a grant from the Penn State Marcellus Center for Outreach and Research and support from the Penn State Children, Youth and Family Consortium.
The Relationship between Marcellus Shale Gas Development in Pennsylvania and Local Perceptions of Risk and Opportunity†
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 143–166, June 2013
How to Cite
Schafft, K. A., Borlu, Y. and Glenna, L. (2013), The Relationship between Marcellus Shale Gas Development in Pennsylvania and Local Perceptions of Risk and Opportunity. Rural Sociology, 78: 143–166. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12004
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
- Penn State Marcellus Center
- Penn State Children, Youth and Family Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!