Contact Kai A. Schafft at Penn State University, Department of Education Policy Studies, 310B Rackley Building, University Park, PA 16802, 814-863-2031, e-mail: email@example.com. This work was funded in part through a grant from the Penn State Marcellus Center for Outreach and Research and support from the Penn State Children, Youth and Family Consortium.
The Relationship between Marcellus Shale Gas Development in Pennsylvania and Local Perceptions of Risk and Opportunity†
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 143–166, June 2013
How to Cite
Schafft, K. A., Borlu, Y. and Glenna, L. (2013), The Relationship between Marcellus Shale Gas Development in Pennsylvania and Local Perceptions of Risk and Opportunity. Rural Sociology, 78: 143–166. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12004
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Penn State Marcellus Center
- Penn State Children, Youth and Family Consortium
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!