Instituting Nature: Authority, Expertise, and Power in Mexican Forests, by Andrew S. Mathews, Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2011. 304 pp. $27.00 (paper). ISBN: 978-0-262-51644-0.
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 132–134, March 2013
How to Cite
Myers, A. J. (2013), Instituting Nature: Authority, Expertise, and Power in Mexican Forests, by Andrew S. Mathews, Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2011. 304 pp. $27.00 (paper). ISBN: 978-0-262-51644-0. Rural Sociology, 78: 132–134. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12005
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!