The initial research for this article was conducted with funding from the Country Fire Authority (CFA) and further research and analysis was conducted with funding from the Bushfire Co-operative Research Centre (CRC).
Creating “Community”? Preparing for Bushfire in Rural Victoria†
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 186–209, June 2013
How to Cite
Fairbrother, P., Tyler, M., Hart, A., Mees, B., Phillips, R., Stratford, J. and Toh, K. (2013), Creating “Community”? Preparing for Bushfire in Rural Victoria. Rural Sociology, 78: 186–209. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12006
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Country Fire Authority (CFA)
- Bushfire Co-operative Research Centre (CRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!