This research was supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF) under Award No. EPS-0903806 and matching support from the state of Kansas through the Kansas Board of Regents. All analysis and conclusions are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of the funding agencies or any of the other researchers on the Kansas NSF Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research, Biofuels and Climate Change: Farmers' Land Use Decisions (KS NSF EPSCoR BACC: FLUD). I thank the editor and the anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments and László J. Kulcsár for his feedback on multiple drafts of this article.
“Tractorettes” or Partners? Farmers' Views on Women in Kansas Farming Households†
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 210–228, June 2013
How to Cite
Beach, S. S. (2013), “Tractorettes” or Partners? Farmers' Views on Women in Kansas Farming Households. Rural Sociology, 78: 210–228. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12008
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: EPS-0903806
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!