Funds from a Fulbright fellowship to the senior author and two grants from the National Science Foundation (SBR9618371 and CNH10009499) facilitated this research. Dolores Quesada Tenesaca, Gerardo Caivinagua, Rafael Machingiashi, Diane Bates, Diana Burbano, and Carlos Mena of the Universidad San Francisco de Quito made extremely valuable contributions to the collection of the field data. Amy Lerner made very useful comments on an earlier version of this article. Address correspondence to Thomas K. Rudel, Department of Human Ecology, Rutgers University, 55 Dudley Road, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amerindian Livelihoods, Outside Interventions, and Poverty Traps in the Ecuadorian Amazon†
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 167–185, June 2013
How to Cite
Rudel, T. K., Katan, T. and Horowitz, B. (2013), Amerindian Livelihoods, Outside Interventions, and Poverty Traps in the Ecuadorian Amazon. Rural Sociology, 78: 167–185. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12009
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: SBR9618371, CNH10009499
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!