This research was sponsored by the Northeastern States Research Cooperative. We thank Brian Eisenhauer, Walter Kuentzel, and Todd Gabe for their collaboration in this research. We also thank Richard Krannich for thoughtful comments on a previous draft.
Culture Clash and Second Home Ownership in the U.S. Northern Forest†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 318–345, September 2013
How to Cite
Armstrong, A. and Stedman, R. C. (2013), Culture Clash and Second Home Ownership in the U.S. Northern Forest. Rural Sociology, 78: 318–345. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12010
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Northeastern States Research Cooperative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!