We thankfully acknowledge the Social Sciences and the Humanities Research Council of Canada for funding from a Standard Grant. Anonymous reviewers for Rural Sociology made very constructive and useful comments, as did Jacobo Calles. Gerardo Otero acknowledges the Highfield Fellowship held at the University of Nottingham in January–March 2012, where he started this research, and especially Adam Morton and Wyn Morgan at this university, for nominating him.
The Political Economy of “Food Security” and Trade: Uneven and Combined Dependency†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 263–289, September 2013
How to Cite
Otero, G., Pechlaner, G. and Gürcan, E. C. (2013), The Political Economy of “Food Security” and Trade: Uneven and Combined Dependency. Rural Sociology, 78: 263–289. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12011
Corrections added on 23 July 2013, after first online publication: Philip McMichael was spelled incorrectly as Phillip McMichael on pages 7 and 25, and has been corrected in this version.
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Social Sciences and the Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!