This research has been supported by grants to the Carsey Institute at the University of New Hampshire from the W. K. Kellogg, Ford, and Mary K. Reynolds Babcock Foundations; the USDA Rural Development Program; and the Neil and Louise Tillotson Fund of the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation. We thank Dr. Lawrence Hamilton for the expertise he has brought to the CERA project and for his constructive feedback on this article. We extend thanks to the reviewers of this manuscript for their detailed input, which helped to greatly improve the end product.
The Role of Community Assessments, Place, and the Great Recession in the Migration Intentions of Rural Americans†
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 371–398, September 2013
How to Cite
Ulrich-Schad, J. D., Henly, M. and Safford, T. G. (2013), The Role of Community Assessments, Place, and the Great Recession in the Migration Intentions of Rural Americans. Rural Sociology, 78: 371–398. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12016
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Carsey Institute at the University of New Hampshire
- USDA Rural Development Program
- Neil and Louise Tillotson Fund of the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!