We acknowledge and thank Donald R. Field and A.E. Luloff for their participation in the larger research project from which data for this article were drawn. This project was conducted with major funding support from the National Research Initiative Competitive Grants Program administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture Cooperative Research Service, Grant #USDA CSREES 2003–35401–12889. Significant additional funding was provided by the Utah Agricultural Experiment Station, Project # UAES 00839. Direct correspondence to: Brian Jennings, Department of Sociology, Albright College, 13th and Bern Streets, Reading, PA 19612, firstname.lastname@example.org, (610) 921–7892.
A Multidimensional Exploration of the Foundations of Community Attachment among Seasonal and Year-Round Residents†
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 498–527, December 2013
How to Cite
Jennings, B. M. and Krannich, R. S. (2013), A Multidimensional Exploration of the Foundations of Community Attachment among Seasonal and Year-Round Residents. Rural Sociology, 78: 498–527. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12019
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Cooperative Research Service. Grant Number: #USDA CSREES 2003–35401–12889
- Utah Agricultural Experiment Station. Grant Number: # UAES 00839
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!