Power, Change, and Gender Relations in Rural Java: A Tale of Two Villages, by Ann R. Tickamyer and Siti Kusujiarti, Athens: Ohio University Press, 2012. 246 pp. $29.95 (paper). ISBN: 978-0-89680-284-1.
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 401–403, September 2013
How to Cite
Kharel, A. (2013), Power, Change, and Gender Relations in Rural Java: A Tale of Two Villages, by Ann R. Tickamyer and Siti Kusujiarti, Athens: Ohio University Press, 2012. 246 pp. $29.95 (paper). ISBN: 978-0-89680-284-1. Rural Sociology, 78: 401–403. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12020_2
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!