I thank Charles Geisler and the members of the New Enclosures Research Group at Cornell University for their comments on the earlier drafts of this article.
Primitive Accumulation, New Enclosures, and Global Land Grabs: A Theoretical Intervention†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 104–131, March 2014
How to Cite
Ince, O. U. (2014), Primitive Accumulation, New Enclosures, and Global Land Grabs: A Theoretical Intervention. Rural Sociology, 79: 104–131. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12025
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!