We thank Doug Constance for reviewing a prior version of this article. We are indebted to the anonymous reviewers for their fruitful and directive guidance.
Where's the Farmer? Limiting Liability in Midwestern Industrial Hog Production†
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 79, Issue 1, pages 2–27, March 2014
How to Cite
Ashwood, L., Diamond, D. and Thu, K. (2014), Where's the Farmer? Limiting Liability in Midwestern Industrial Hog Production. Rural Sociology, 79: 2–27. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12026
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!