Bioenergy Futures: Framing Sociotechnical Imaginaries in Local Places
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 227–256, June 2014
How to Cite
Eaton, W. M., Gasteyer, S. P. and Busch, L. (2014), Bioenergy Futures: Framing Sociotechnical Imaginaries in Local Places. Rural Sociology, 79: 227–256. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12027
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!