I am grateful to Michael Carolan, Chris Rosin, Lynn Davidman, Christopher Hamlin, Tim Miller, William Collinge, Eric Anglada, Ryan Dohoney, and the anonymous reviewers for their guidance and suggestions.
The Perennial Nature of the Catholic Worker Farms: A Reconsideration of Failure†
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 79, Issue 2, pages 143–173, June 2014
How to Cite
Stock, P. V. (2014), The Perennial Nature of the Catholic Worker Farms: A Reconsideration of Failure. Rural Sociology, 79: 143–173. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12029
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!