I am grateful to Michael Carolan, Chris Rosin, Lynn Davidman, Christopher Hamlin, Tim Miller, William Collinge, Eric Anglada, Ryan Dohoney, and the anonymous reviewers for their guidance and suggestions.
The Perennial Nature of the Catholic Worker Farms: A Reconsideration of Failure†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
How to Cite
Stock, P. V. (2013), The Perennial Nature of the Catholic Worker Farms: A Reconsideration of Failure. Rural Sociology. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12029
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!