We express our gratitude to the anonymous reviewers. This research was made possible by the support provided by the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness and FEDER through the research projects AGRIGOBERSOS (AGL2010-17560-C02-01) and CAPSOC (CSO2011-27465). We especially thank José Luis Cañadas and the other members of the Applied Statistics Technical Unit of IESA-CSIC and Rafa Romero (Quantalab, IAS-CSIC).
Farmers' Contribution to Agricultural Social Capital: Evidence from Southern Spain†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
How to Cite
Gómez-Limón, J. A., Vera-Toscano, E. and Garrido-Fernández, F. E. (2013), Farmers' Contribution to Agricultural Social Capital: Evidence from Southern Spain. Rural Sociology. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12034
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness and FEDER. Grant Numbers: AGL2010-17560-C02-01, CSO2011-27465
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!