We express our gratitude to the anonymous reviewers. This research was made possible by the support provided by the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness and FEDER through the research projects AGRIGOBERSOS (AGL2010-17560-C02-01) and CAPSOC (CSO2011-27465). We especially thank José Luis Cañadas and the other members of the Applied Statistics Technical Unit of IESA-CSIC and Rafa Romero (Quantalab, IAS-CSIC).
Farmers' Contribution to Agricultural Social Capital: Evidence from Southern Spain†
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 380–410, September 2014
How to Cite
Gómez-Limón, J. A., Vera-Toscano, E. and Garrido-Fernández, F. E. (2014), Farmers' Contribution to Agricultural Social Capital: Evidence from Southern Spain. Rural Sociology, 79: 380–410. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12034
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness and FEDER. Grant Numbers: AGL2010-17560-C02-01, CSO2011-27465
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!