A Study of Individual-Level Social Capital and Health Outcomes: Testing for Variance between Rural and Urban Respondents
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 336–354, September 2014
How to Cite
Beaudoin, C. E., Wendel, M. L. and Drake, K. (2014), A Study of Individual-Level Social Capital and Health Outcomes: Testing for Variance between Rural and Urban Respondents. Rural Sociology, 79: 336–354. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12036
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!