This research is funded by USDA NIFA awards 2008–55401–04537 and 2011–67023–30072. An earlier version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the Rural Sociological Society in Chicago, IL, in August 2012.
Restructuring of the Financial Industry: The Disappearance of Locally Owned Traditional Financial Services in Rural America†
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 355–379, September 2014
How to Cite
Tolbert, C. M., Mencken, F. C., Riggs, T. L. and Li, J. (2014), Restructuring of the Financial Industry: The Disappearance of Locally Owned Traditional Financial Services in Rural America. Rural Sociology, 79: 355–379. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12037
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- USDA NIFA. Grant Numbers: 2008–55401–04537, 2011–67023–30072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!