We thank L. Moist, A. Schwartzberg, A. Stone, R. Terman, and J. Findeis for their assistance in coordinating the outreach and research efforts that made this article possible. We also thank the anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions. This research was supported in part by USDA NIFA grant #2009-49400-06097.
Capturing the Multiple and Shifting Identities of Farm Women in the Northeastern United States†
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014, by the Rural Sociological Society
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 283–309, September 2014
How to Cite
Brasier, K. J., Sachs, C. E., Kiernan, N. E., Trauger, A. and Barbercheck, M. E. (2014), Capturing the Multiple and Shifting Identities of Farm Women in the Northeastern United States. Rural Sociology, 79: 283–309. doi: 10.1111/ruso.12040
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- USDA NIFA. Grant Number: #2009-49400-06097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!