I wish to thank the early readers of this article, John Bowlt and Serhy Yekelchyk, for their helpful advice, as well as the anonymous reviewers for their valuable suggestions.
The Bronze Horseman Rides Again: The Stalinist Reimaging of Alexander Pushkin's Mednyi vsadnik, 1928–53
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright 2013 The Russian Review
The Russian Review
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 24–44, January 2013
How to Cite
SWIFT, M. (2013), The Bronze Horseman Rides Again: The Stalinist Reimaging of Alexander Pushkin's Mednyi vsadnik, 1928–53. The Russian Review, 72: 24–44. doi: 10.1111/russ.10679
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!