For their assistance or comments on drafts of this article I thank Jonathan Bolton, Svetlana Boym, Angela Brintlinger, Alexander Etkind, Rory Finnin, Simon Franklin, Vera Koshkina, Susan Larsen, Rachel Polonsky, Kylie Richardson, Stephanie Sandler, William Mills Todd III, Chris Ward, Emma Widdis, and the anonymous readers for The Russian Review. Research was supported in part by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation / American Council of Learned Societies Early Career Fellowship Program.
Madness as Balancing Act in Joseph Brodsky's “Gorbunov and Gorchakov”
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright 2013 The Russian Review
The Russian Review
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 45–65, January 2013
How to Cite
REICH, R. (2013), Madness as Balancing Act in Joseph Brodsky's “Gorbunov and Gorchakov”. The Russian Review, 72: 45–65. doi: 10.1111/russ.10680
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!