We would like to thank Stephen Wheatcroft and Andre Zerger for generously sharing their geographic data on the Russian Empire, Nicholas Schamp for his research assistance, and NCEEER for generous funding. Our arguments and ideas benefited from suggestions and comments from Erin Baggott, Volha Charnysh, Maud Mandel, Stephen Pollock, Robert Self, members of the Brown Modern European History Workshop, and Russian Review's anonymous referees. We also would like to thank the editors of Russian Review for their work preparing the article for publication.
Public Health and Bathing in Late Imperial Russia: A Statistical Approach
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright 2013 The Russian Review
The Russian Review
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 66–93, January 2013
How to Cite
KASHIN, K. and POLLOCK, E. (2013), Public Health and Bathing in Late Imperial Russia: A Statistical Approach. The Russian Review, 72: 66–93. doi: 10.1111/russ.10681
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!