Bell-Polynomial Approach and Integrability for the Coupled Gross–Pitaevskii Equations in Bose–Einstein Condensates
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Studies in Applied Mathematics
Volume 131, Issue 2, pages 119–134, August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-F., Tian, B. and Wang, M. (2013), Bell-Polynomial Approach and Integrability for the Coupled Gross–Pitaevskii Equations in Bose–Einstein Condensates. Studies in Applied Mathematics, 131: 119–134. doi: 10.1111/sapm.12003
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China. Grant Number: 2011BUPTYB02
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11272023
- Open Fund of State Key Laboratory of Information Photonics and Optical Communications (Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!