Multiple Homoclinic Solutions for Second-Order Perturbed Hamiltonian Systems
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Studies in Applied Mathematics
Volume 132, Issue 2, pages 112–137, February 2014
How to Cite
Ye, Y. and Tang, C.-L. (2014), Multiple Homoclinic Solutions for Second-Order Perturbed Hamiltonian Systems. Studies in Applied Mathematics, 132: 112–137. doi: 10.1111/sapm.12023
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11071198
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!