On the Spectrum of the Dirac Operator and the Existence of Discrete Eigenvalues for the Defocusing Nonlinear Schrödinger Equation
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Studies in Applied Mathematics
Volume 132, Issue 2, pages 138–159, February 2014
How to Cite
Biondini, G. and Prinari, B. (2014), On the Spectrum of the Dirac Operator and the Existence of Discrete Eigenvalues for the Defocusing Nonlinear Schrödinger Equation. Studies in Applied Mathematics, 132: 138–159. doi: 10.1111/sapm.12024
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMS-0908399, DMS-10009248
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!