Hodograph Transformations and Cauchy Problem to Systems of Nonlinear Parabolic Equations
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Studies in Applied Mathematics
Volume 132, Issue 2, pages 81–111, February 2014
How to Cite
Qu, C. and Kang, J. (2014), Hodograph Transformations and Cauchy Problem to Systems of Nonlinear Parabolic Equations. Studies in Applied Mathematics, 132: 81–111. doi: 10.1111/sapm.12025
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- National NSF of China for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 10925104
- National NSF of China. Grant Number: 11001220
- Ph.D. Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20106101110008
- Foundation of Shannxi Education Committee, China. Grant Number: 12JK0850
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!