A Hamiltonian–Krein (Instability) Index Theory for Solitary Waves to KdV-Like Eigenvalue Problems
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Studies in Applied Mathematics
Volume 132, Issue 3, pages 183–211, April 2014
How to Cite
Kapitula, T. and Stefanov, A. (2014), A Hamiltonian–Krein (Instability) Index Theory for Solitary Waves to KdV-Like Eigenvalue Problems. Studies in Applied Mathematics, 132: 183–211. doi: 10.1111/sapm.12031
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2013
- Jack and Lois Kuipers Applied Mathematics Endowment
- Calvin Research Fellowship
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMS-1108783
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF-DMS 0908802, NSF-DMS 1313107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!