Can Parity-Time-Symmetric Potentials Support Families of Non-Parity-Time-Symmetric Solitons?
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Studies in Applied Mathematics
Volume 132, Issue 4, pages 332–353, May 2014
How to Cite
Yang, J. (2014), Can Parity-Time-Symmetric Potentials Support Families of Non-Parity-Time-Symmetric Solitons?. Studies in Applied Mathematics, 132: 332–353. doi: 10.1111/sapm.12032
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2013
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: USAF 9550-12-1-0244
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMS-1311730
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!